2 de maio de 2011

"The end"


"Those many years ago?
What were all those plans we made
Now left beside the road?
Behind us in the road

More than friends I always pledged
Cause friends they come and go
People change as does everything
I wanted to grow old
Just want to grow old
(...)
Help me see myself
Cause I can no longer tell
Looking out from the inside of
The bottom of a well
I yell
It's hell
But no one hears

Before I disappear
Whisper in my ear
Give me something to echo
In my unknown futures ear

My dear
The End
Comes near
I'm here
But not much longer"

9 comentários:

Sara Martins disse...

de nada amor <3

Cath disse...

de nada :)

joana disse...

de nada :)

RuteRita disse...

perfeito o:
omg

inês disse...

se soubesses o quanto adoro essa musica! adoro, adoro

inês disse...

se soubesses o quanto adoro essa musica! adoro, adoro

Sara Pereira disse...

adoro imenso

RuteRita disse...

pds sim amor (:

Ana Luísa disse...

isso é mau querida, mas as vezes tem de ser ;s